185kw Submersible Pump Farmland Irrigation Stainless Steel
Contact Person : Destiny.Huang
Phone Number : 86 17537187726
WhatsApp : +8617537187726
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Deep well submersible pump is packed by wooden case or as your request.||Delivery Time :||Within 2-5 working days upon receipt of payment|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||9863 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China||Brand Name:||APK|
|Certification:||ISO;CE,BV; TUV; CCC||Model Number:||QJ|
|Frequency:||3 Phase 50hz/60hz||Material:||Cast Iron|
|Install:||Vertical||Certificates:||ISO, CE,BV, TUV, CCC|
Vertical Deep Well Submersible Water Pump,
54m3/h Deep Well Submersible Water Pump,
Deep Well Submersible Pump 50HZ
Deep Well Submersible Pump 46m3/h -54m3/h Flow 50HZ For Clean Water
Deep Well Submersible Pump 46m3/h -54m3/h Flow 50HZ For Clean Water Installation Method:
For deep well submersible pumps with a pump head less than 60 meters and a total flow rate of no more than 50 cubic meters, plastic software can be used to manage them, and immediately use galvanized steel wire ropes or other ropes that can support the entire water pipe and all pure raw water in the tank to be hoisted vertically in the tank .
The deep well submersible pump with a water pump lift of more than 60 meters uses seamless steel pipes.
Deep Well Submersible Pump 46m3/h -54m3/h Flow 50HZ For Clean Water Modol:
|Model||Motor Power||Flow Range||Head Range|
Deep Well Submersible Pump 46m3/h -54m3/h Flow 50HZ For Clean Water Installation Sequence:
1. Fasten the upper part of the deep well submersible pump with a pipe clamp (straight splint) (the motor and the centrifugal water pump have been connected at this time) and hang it vertically with a hanging chain, and slowly tie it into the well until the pipe clamp is placed on the wellbore. Remove the sling.
2. Use another pair of pipe clamps (straight splints) to fasten a water pipe, and hang it with a chain 15cm away from the flange, and learn to put it down slowly. A leather pad is placed between the pipe flange and the submersible pump flange, and the pipe and the pump are evenly tightened with bolts and nuts.
3. Hang the deep well submersible pump slightly, remove the pipe hoop at the upper end of the pump, and fasten the cable to the water pipe with plastic tape or cable clips, and tie it down slowly so that the pipe hoop is placed on the wellbore.
4. Use the same method to lower all the pumping pipes into the well.
5. After connecting the outgoing cable to the automatic switch, connect to the three-phase power supply. Then try flipping forward. If it is reversed, the current will be large and the flow will be very small. At this time, just pour any two of the three cables.
Deep Well Submersible Pump 46m3/h -54m3/h Flow 50HZ For Clean Water Notice:
According to the water level of the river to reduce the depth and the resistance of the water supply pipeline, determine the specific required pump lift of the well pump, that is, the pump lift of the well submersible pump, which is equivalent to the safe distance from the water level line to the river surface of the reservoir (clean water pump lift) plus damage to the pump head. The head of the damaged water pump is generally 6-9% of the head of the clean water pump, generally 1-1m. The water depth of the first-stage centrifugal impeller at the bottom of the well submersible pump is preferably 1-1.5m. The total length of the mine part of the submersible pump tube for the well shall not exceed the maximum length required in the instructions for use of the submersible pump for the well. Pumped wells with river water with a sand content of more than one ten-thousandth are not suitable for installing submersible pumps for wells. Because the sand content of the river water is too large, if it exceeds 0.1%, the damage of the rubber bearing will be accelerated, causing the vibration of the well submersible pump and reducing the service life of the well submersible pump.
Deep Well Submersible Pump 46m3/h -54m3/h Flow 50HZ For Clean Water Photo:
Enter Your Message